[GRASS translations] Translating suggestion

FELove night2008 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 04:08:02 EDT 2007

Hi,Guys:
   I am a college student of china.I want to join in the translation project
of grass.The day before yesterday I talked with _wolf_(sorry,I don't know
his real name) on the #grass.And I have some suggestions on the
translations.
   The grass is very good gis software,but the users in china is much
fewer.In my opinion the main reason is that  the diffulties to start with
grass I.Because there is not very much resource in chinese,such as
manuals,websites and forums.So I think the first thing we should do to make
us chinese to accpect grass .I think the translations of  the manual or some
alike maybe much more helpful.
   If there are tasks on translations,just tell me. I will do my best.