[GRASS-translations] incorrect refs?

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Sat Aug 2 12:18:25 EDT 2008

Hi all,

We've another community effort underway to translate GRASS POs in
Russian, but here is one thing which looks suspicious.

It seems that some of the references to the code are incorrect, here
is an example from grassmods_ru.po:

> #: ../raster/r.cost/main.c:275 ../raster/r.walk/main.c:392
> msgid "Input null cell will be retained into output map"
> msgstr ""

If I look this code up in grass-6.3.0, first ref is this:
>G_fatal_error(_("No start points"));
and second is a blank line. I.e. links are wrong?

I wonder if this is either ok or minor code/refs error, or this is bigger and
we should fix it first before translating (this I'm little scared to
think of).

I checked some other links, they are ok.
--
Best regards,
 Maxim                          mailto:sim at gis-lab.info
 http://gis-lab.info