[GRASS-translations] incorrect refs?

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Sat Aug 2 15:08:48 EDT 2008

hmm, now that's scary given how much we've translated.

We took source *_ru.po files from here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/locale/po

where it says somewhere that the file were updated with the current
code.

the code I used to link was taken from here
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass63/source/grass-6.3.0.tar.gz

So, given that significant portion is translated, what should we do?

--
Maxim