[GRASS-translations] [Portuguese]- Submission of Portuguese translation

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Wed Nov 11 06:06:12 EST 2009

Greetings all

I'm starting to do some effort to translate GRASS from English to
Portuguese. Not only GRASS messages but also menus, buttons, etc.

What I would like to know, for now, is what translated files and where
should I upload them in order to share my work with GRASS community.

Also I would like to know if there is any tutorial, tasklist or anything
to follow during the translation process.

Best regards,
Antonio Rocha

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4595 (20091111) __________

http://www.eset.com