[GRASS-translations] Let´s translate GIS GRASS

Jan Trochta j.trochta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 08:01:27 EDT 2010

Hi All

First of all sorry for cross posting.
If seems that final releasing of new version GIS GRASS 6.4 is matter of few
days. I would like to encourage you to make translations into your language
as soon as possible.
4 days ago were all .po files updated and we can start translate almost
final version of GRASS.
all files are here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/branches/releasebranch_6_4/locale/po

Please take a look at grasswxpy_xx.po files first to make the new gui ready
for use in your language.

If you are intrested in statistics of translated messages take a look here:
http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/grass6/c/grass64/

New translators can find all informations on this site:
http://grass.osgeo.org/devel/i18n.php  or don´t hesitate to write mail to
grass-translations at lists.osgeo.org

Your final translation could updated to SVN or you could send it to me and I
will update it.

Regards<http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/branches/releasebranch_6_4/locale/po>
Jan Trochta