[GRASS-translations] Continue the translation of grasswxpy_zh.po.

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Oct 24 05:45:17 EDT 2010

Shulin,

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 11:27 AM, Shulin Yang <shulin at purdue.edu> wrote:
> Hello the team,
>    I start to use GRASS heavily, and I am going to continue the
> translation of grasswxpy_zh.po.  I am a new comer to the list, please
> help me if I post questions.  Thanks.

welcome here - for sure we'll help you as much as we can.
A continuation of the translation would be great. You may
submit updated file(s) to me. Please submit regularly, I prefer
to merge often rather than once a year to avoid merge hassle
in case of message changes on the English side.

Best regards
Markus