[GRASS-translations] RE: Continue the translation of grasswxpy_zh.po.

Shulin Yang shulin at purdue.edu
Thu Oct 28 22:25:52 EDT 2010

Thank the team, you guys are so nice.

I do have question now.  I got a Poedit error "msgfmt: found 4 fatal
errors" now, and the detail is as:
/home/shulin/Downloads/grass-translation/grasswxpy_zh.po:183: 'msgstr'
is not a valid Python format string, unlike 'msgid'. Reason: In the
directive number 1, the character '>' is not a valid conversion
specifier.
/home/shulin/Downloads/grass-translation/grasswxpy_zh.po:10197: number
of format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' does not match
/home/shulin/Downloads/grass-translation/grasswxpy_zh.po:10221:
'msgstr' is not a valid Python format string, unlike 'msgid'. Reason:
In the directive number 1, the character ''' is not a valid conversion
specifier.
/home/shulin/Downloads/grass-translation/grasswxpy_zh.po:10231:
'msgstr' is not a valid Python format string, unlike 'msgid'. Reason:
In the directive number 1, the character ''' is not a valid conversion
specifier.
msgfmt: found 4 fatal errors

I believe this happened after I tried to translate this message "Enter
parameters for '", I think it is the single apostrophe brought the
trouble, but it did not happen before I reached the message, so I am
very sure.  Please help me out, I tried to attach the po file in my
email, but it out-reached the limit.  Is there any server I can load
it for you?  Thanks

--
Shulin Yang, Ph.D.
Email: s.yang at gznu.edu.cn, shulin.yang.9 at gmail.com
School of Life Science, Guizhou Normal University
116 N. Baoshan Road
Guiyang, Guizhou China 550001