[GRASS-translations] My intro Renjith G and GRASS Package and its Malayalam Translation

RENJITH G gopinadhanrenjith at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 13:17:48 EDT 2010

hi team,

This is Renjith G from Trivandrum and started looking GRASS package for any
help and now  started doing its Malayalam Translation as a first step. I am
basically from an embedded environment and mostly interested in C layer, but
i hope i will get chances from that corner too.But i can share my thoughts
to all in any way.

Hoping that everyone will support me and my nickname in IRC is '__Kanu'

Thanks Mohammed Rashad for the support.

Please let me know, if you people are having any comments.

Many kind thanks,
/renjith_g