[GRASS-translations] contact_markus_neteler

Joana Palahí joana at sigte.udg.edu
Fri Apr 15 10:54:17 EDT 2011

Great!

I wonder if as translator could appear 'SIGTE-UdG' instead of me.
Considering it is something I am doing inside the Institution where I
belong, maybe it would be fairer. If it is not possible, do not worry,

Thanks,

joana

Al 15/04/2011 16:44, En/na Markus Neteler ha escrit:

--
Joana Palahí
UNIGIS Girona

Universitat de Girona (UdG)