[GRASS-translations] GRASS tutorial in spanish for dummies

Joaquin Pérez Valera joaquinperezvalera at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 10:08:51 EDT 2011

My name is Joaquin Perez. I'm a civil engineer with master in groundwater
and now I write a manual/tutorial in spanish of GRASS for dummies (for me).
And I want to share it.

I'm writing about WinGRASS and GRASS for Linux with examples step by step.
Now I have only one chapter about the creation of the database and setting
the study area. I'm preparing the second about importing ESRI shapefiles to
begin the structuration of the project.

The url is http://hidrogeologis.blogspot.com/

I have other posts about hydrogeology, which maybe are useful for you.

See you and thanks.

--

Joaquín Pérez Valera