[GRASS-translations] Translation of messages and errors in Scripts

Monica Buescu monicabuescu1985 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 13:06:21 EDT 2011

Greetings
I was able to translate all messages from Scripts and Modules interfaces
(description; keys,...) but Now I want to translate the messages that I
print. (using g.message, grass.message, grass.fatal) but it seems that it's
not poissible. Can anyone confirm me ? because I have been searching for
(example i.tasscap) printed messages and none is translated only thte
interfaces. Can anyone just give me a clue on this?
Thanks