[GRASS-translations] confirm 3966aff56f320cd11b29b270d28736846109d299

Marcello Benigno benigno.marcello at gmail.com
Fri May 31 06:24:21 PDT 2013

I want contribute in translation of GRASS to Brazilian Portuguese, please
what are the instructions to begin? Who are the current translators?

Also, I'd like to contribute to the translation of the manual.

Regards
--
*Marcello Benigno B. de Barros Filho*
Prof. do Curso Superior de Tecnologia em Geoprocessamento - IFPB