[GRASS-translations] Transifex manager wanted for GRASS GIS!

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 00:59:15 PST 2017

On 25 January 2017 at 15:20, Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, I added some info about transifex in the wiki
> https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_messages_translation#Transifex

Hi all, I'm close to finish Transifex transition but there are still
some problems, to solve them I would suggest to:
- remove Arabic and Korean translations files, they are old and few
lines are translated
- I need some help to fix translation of plural for Chinese, Czech,
Japanese, Russian, Slovenian, to upload correctly this files both the
forms (singular and plural) should be empty or translated it is not
possible to upload into Transifex system if only one is translated
- fix the Vietnamese encoding to UTF8, I already tried but I was not
able to success. I also asked help to Transifex support team.

--
ciao
Luca

www.lucadelu.org