[GRASS-translations] i18N: sync of PO files from Transifex done

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Mar 10 11:21:34 PST 2018

Hi,

I have sync'ed the PO files of GRASS GIS 7.2.svn, 7.4.svn and trunk
from Transifex (https://www.transifex.com/grass-gis/grass72/dashboard/)
except for Latvian (Latvian sync'ed from trunk PO files). I also fixed
some typos here and there which I found by running "make verify" in
the locale/ directory. It used msgfmt to check formal quality of the
PO files.

The updated translations will be shipped with the upcoming 7.2.3 and
7.4.1, respectively (and 7.6.0 in future).

I suggest that we switch Transifex to read from 7.4 rather than 7.2,
perhaps that can be adjusted?

Happy translating,
Markus

--