[GRASS-translations] Need an account.

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Jun 15 00:28:26 PDT 2023

*GRASS GIS translations moved to the OSGeo Weblate platform! *

*(reminder)*

Dear GRASS GIS Translators,

We have moved to Weblate [1] and won't be using Transifex anymore. All the
translations in Transifex as of April 29, 2023 3:13AM UTC have already been
pushed to the GRASS repository [2] and no more Transifex data will be
pushed. Since Transifex does not support private or read-only projects for
free accounts, we will delete this Transifex project once the pull request
[2] has successfully been merged into the main branch.

You'll need an *OSGeo account* [3] to use the new translation platform,
Weblate.

In case you do not have an OSGeo account yet: To create an account, please
request the mantra by sending a message through the web page [3] or by
email to mantra-request at osgeo.org.  Don't forget to mention that you
request an account to help translate GRASS GIS. Register yourself at [3].

We look forward to welcoming you to the new Weblate translation platform.

Best Regards,
GRASS GIS Team

[1] https://weblate.osgeo.org/projects/grass-gis/
[2] https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/2942
[3] https://id.osgeo.org/ldap/create

On Thu, Jun 15, 2023 at 6:51 AM Javier Garcia Prieto <
fjgarciaprieto at hotmail.com> wrote:

Markus Neteler, PhD
https://www.mundialis.de - free data with free software
https://grass.osgeo.org