[GRASS-translations] GRASS and Weblate updates?

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 14:25:22 PDT 2023

Hmm... I cannot tell what exactly happened, but I believe it's this setting
called "Lock on error" [1] with some repo errors from 3 months ago. The
repository became outdated 3 months ago and I found an alert about
repository update. I cannot seem to find any better information than this
from Weblate. Do you remember any major changes from that time period? I
manually rebased the repo just now. Since we have to wait 24 hours for new
messages to get committed, we'll see.

[image: image.png]

On a side note, the Activity in last 12 months in the Info tab doesn't
report any activity since last May, but there were three PRs created in May
and August, 2022, so that's misleading...

[1]
https://docs.weblate.org/en/weblate-4.15.2/admin/projects.html#component-auto-lock-error

Best,
Huidae