Hello!

Marescotti RARCHI06%IMIPOLI at ICNUCEVM.CNUCE.CNR.IT
Tue Dec 17 15:10:49 EST 1991

HELP!!!!

We are Mauro Ceconello and Marco Salvi and we are working at Politecnico
di Milano in a group interested in studing and developing GIS as tool
for CAP (Computer Aided Planning) at regional and urban level.
We have the task of building a Computational Graphic Center that will
serve all the requests of Politecnico di Milano about GIS, CAD, CAP, and
Image Processing problems.
We are looking for experiences, softwares, ideas and people involved
in this field.
If you are interested we can talk about your and our job.
Please mail messages at RARCHI06 at IMIPOLI or at GRASSU-LIST forum.
Thank you. Bye!