s.voronoi on moon

Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Thu Apr 9 06:54:57 EDT 1992

I have placed a beta copy of s.voronoi in the incoming directory
on moon.cecer.army.mil.

This program will create a Voronoi diagram (Theissen polygons) or
Delaunay triangles from a GRASS sites listing.  Optionally, if the
sites are in the (E|N|#n desc)-format, you can create dig_att and
dig_cat files.  Also as an option, the sites can be included as points
(DOTS) in the binary vector (output) file.  Check it out.

Please send all comments, gripes, and suggestions for future programs
(perhaps spatial autocorrelation programs?) to mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu.
diffs would be especially appreciated if you feel energetic.

Thanks and Enjoy,
Darrell

P.S. I'll be "on sabbatical" in lovely Fort Wayne, IN for the next
     few days, so if I don't respond to questions immediately, please
     understand that I'm not ignoring you.