Printing difficulty Programmers Manual Grass 4.0

Steffen Meyer sm646601 at longs.lance.colostate.edu
Sat Aug 1 00:25:18 EDT 1992

I recently obtained the post script GRASS4.0 programmers ref manual.
While printing, undesireable indents of several inches began
at or near chapter 18.  Text became unreadable.

This 400+ page document is very largee to reprint again.  I wasted
several chapters before I caught the problem.

Can I fix the ps file, and could anyone suggest suitable tools to help me.
Could the manual be stored in parts, thereby making my current dilema
less wasteful of paper should problems develop during printing?

Thanks in advance.

Steffen Meyer
IDS Group - CWRES
Colorado State University