d.3d

Bill Brown brown at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Mon Aug 3 10:21:49 EDT 1992

Responding to Dominique Bachelet's request:
| I have been trying to plot lat-long maps using d.3d but it apparently
| does not work with lat-long. Am I wrong or what am I doing wrong?
| Is there a grass utility that will let me plot a lat-long map in 3d?

The recent upgrade to SG3d, available on the moon, works great with lat-long.
The only drawback is that you have to have access to a Silicon Graphics
workstation to use it.  Positioning and drawing is much easier than with
d.3d and SG3d lets you place a light source for shading and overlay vector &
site data.  Full documentation and a tutorial are also on moon.

...Bill Brown