GRASSWare

deer deer at ecn.purdue.edu
Fri Aug 7 15:05:29 EDT 1992

I am looking for some personal experience comments from people
using GRASSWare or GRASSWorks by Osiris Systems Corporation.
Has anyone out there used GRASSWare?  Was it easy to
install, learn, etc.?  We have GRASS running at our lab,
but thought that the interface from GrassWare looked nice
and would require little "serious" programming for some
applications. Also, is their yearly update service valuable
or a waste of time?

Thanks in advance,
Lois Ann

Lois Ann Deer-Ascough                 Internet: deer at ecn.purdue.edu
USDA-ARS  NSERL
Purdue University                     Voice:    317-494-8691
West Lafayette, IN  47907             FAX:      317-494-5948