intergraph to grass

Melissa Records records at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Mon Aug 17 10:26:29 EDT 1992

For all of you who've asked me about obtaining a copy of
the short document on converting Intergraph DGN files to
GRASS dig format ----

This is apparently a very popular subject.  I've gotten
enough requests that I've decided to submit the document
to OGI so that it can be released on the grassu-list.

HOWEVER, this document is rather out-of-date.  So it is
currently being revised and updated.  When we've finished,
we'll send it out to all of you.  A word of warning ---
this document was originally prepared strictly for CERL
in-house use.  Just keep that in mind.