HELP!! Clark66->WGS84 ???#%@*!

GHATCHER GERRY at omdc.gso.uri.edu
Tue Aug 25 22:48:00 EDT 1992

Date sent:  25-AUG-1992 21:39:15
Thanks Fred:

But this brings up the question what spheriod are the UTM data referenced
too?? or isn't it referenced to a spheroid at all ?! (I'll look into it).

>If I understand your question it is quite easy to get the results you want
>the site data from the clark66 data set should be routed through m.ll2u
>with the spheroid set to clark66 while the WGS84 stuff would be routed through
>with the spheroid set to wgs84.  Both will come out in the correct UTM zone
>with the differences in the spheroids corrected.

Thanks again,

Gerry Hatcher

Ocean Mapping Development Center|      gerry at omdc.gso.uri.edu {Internet}
University of Rhode Island      |            cbeam::gerry {span}
voice (401)-792-6940            |            fax (401)-792-6849