Tek4696

/S=E.ODOHERTY/OU=R02F06A/PRMD=USDA.FS.X400/ADMD=TELEMAIL/C=US/ at sprint.com /S=E.ODOHERTY/OU=R02F06A/PRMD=USDA.FS.X400/ADMD=TELEMAIL/C=US/ at sprint.com
Wed Aug 26 08:39:36 EDT 1992

Since the subject of the cost of printing from the Teks I thouhgt I
should mention that I reduced the cost per page and the clogging
problem by adding several drops of distilled water to the ink wells
on the Tek 4696 pretty frequently.  I never noticed the dilution
except I'd run out of ink less often and the jets never clogged.  I
liked the printer a lot but all the waste associated with the ink
packaging bothered me.  (I don't use one anymore because I've changed
jobs.)
Erin O'Doherty
Rocky Mtn Experiment Station
Laramie WY