Notes to Grass Command Descriptions

martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl
Mon Dec 7 11:42:06 EST 1992

Hi Grassnetters,

If any of you finds that the information provided by the Grass Command
Description manuals is not sufficient, could (s)he email me the missing
information? It all goes to improve my GRASS BEGINNER'S MANUAL, which
will include a list of the currently available Grass commands, plus any
comments you send me (& which appear useful to me). The whole thing will
then be made available to all Grass-users at no cost through anonymous
ftp. Please mention the command you're commenting on prominently.

Martijn van Leusen
martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl