help for raster correlations

W. Fredrick Limp fred at kirk.uark.edu
Mon Dec 7 13:09:52 EST 1992

Recent postings mention desire for correlation matrix...
look at r.covar (or maybe its r.corr ??) anyway this module
makes a covariance or correlation matrix for n map layers.

> I'm also interested in these kinds of correlations. I've used
> "r.coin" to tabulate coincidence of archaeological sites and

stuff deleted

--
W. Fredrick Limp,   Director                     FAX: (501) 575-3846
CAST, Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies   TEL: (501) 575-6159
Fayetteville AR 72701                             fred at kirk.uark.edu