PC/Unix platform for GRASS?

James A. Farley jim at kirk.uark.edu
Thu Dec 10 21:33:08 EST 1992

DELL has put together a 486 based UNIX box which comes preloaded
with UNIX/Motif/olwm/GRASS and a 17 inch color monitor. We are currently
evaluating the GRASS port to a 50mgHz model. The unit was setup and
running GRASS within 30 minutes of its arrival. To date we have been
very impressed by the performance and the quality of the configuration.

For further information regarding the availability of the DELL GRASS
platform I suggest you contact Tom Hartsell, Advanced Product Manager
for DELL computers.

--
James A. Farley 	Technical Director, CAST/NCRI-SW
			12 Ozark Hall, Univ. of Arkansas