EARSeL : PR for GRASS

hoffmann at urzdfn.kartographie.tu-dresden.dbp.de hoffmann at urzdfn.kartographie.tu-dresden.dbp.de
Mon Dec 14 08:12:24 EST 1992

Thanks to J. ALBRECHT for this comment about IIASA's article
(could you drop me a copy from Vechta to DD?).
I also never have seen this type of journal.
If they did such an "intelligent" expert on the top of 3.0 I would like to
ask you if it fits for new (already announced) GRASS release 4.1...?
Could you ask on ACDGIS-L if there are IIASA's people connected!?

FH-TUD
(Gruss nach Osnabrueck-Vechta! Wie ist Ihr Stand mit 4.0? WWU-M. scheint
ebenfalls schon laengere Zeit installiert zu haben...)