EARSeL (addon): PR for GRASS

Jochen Albrecht JALBRECH at dosuni1.rz.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE
Tue Dec 15 13:50:20 EST 1992

Thanks for the overwhelming reaction to my note. Since there were so many who
asked for a complete reference, I put this into the list again:

The article by Kurt Fedra and Milan Kubat is entitled "Hybrid Geographical In-
formations Systems". It was published in what I believe to be a monograph
series called "EARSeL ADVANCES IN REMOTE SENSING, Vol. 1, No. 3 - VII, 1992"
on pages 89 - 100.

ISSN 1017-4613        ISBN 2-908885-04-2

EARSeL stands for European Association of Remote Sensing Laboratories and main-
ly deals with the relationship of Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Sys
tems. Their office is:       EARSeL, Bureau B-318
                             2, Avenue Rapp
                             F-75340 Paris Cedex 07
                             France

I have no idea, how much this monograph might cost. There is no way for me to
fulfill everybody's wish to have it sent. However, I will pass a photo copy of
this article to Nancy Greeley @ hanover-crrel, so U.S. readers should eventual-
ly contact her.

Nancy: If you don't mind :-) please send me your postal address so that I can
       keep my promise.

            Jochen Albrecht