What's all this?

Steve Franklin franklin at ug.cs.dal.ca
Fri Dec 18 14:33:03 EST 1992

> Hey, I'm a grass user, but what's all this computer stuff you are all
> talking about? Isn't grass user like heroin user or cannabis user?
>
>    Philip?!
> --

>     Philip Macfarlane, Computer Science, University of Edinburgh, Scotland
>                            EMail: Philip at ed.ac.uk

(I suspect an attempted forge perhaps?)
   Isn't it a pain when one forgets to take out their .signature file? 8)
Thanks for the laugh, even though I had to overlook the blatant wasted
bandwidth. Guess I'll take this opportunity to thank everyone for the
countless tips derived from this maillist. Now that my workterm is ended,
I will consequently not be working on Grass anymore in the near future.
Because of this, I ask that you take me off the mailing list. I don't seem
to be able to find the proper mailling address to use.

   Thanks in advance, and a Merry Christmas to all...

Steve Franklin

--
aasdSteveFranklin-Subliminal Psychology Major.ks;dlasBlueJaysRULEkasdfeahsdbfl
sd;lfaswoq[eBuyMeAQuadra!!!mbnZMXCNdfsba;KdSPAMiuroqiyetIBMSuxiweuryth'ewr;mxn