SCS GRASS

William R. Lamb sys.adm bill at rsgis3.tamu.edu
Tue Feb 4 17:12:49 EST 1992

Yo!
Does anyone know what the difference between SCS Grass (4.0?) and
vanilla GRASS 4.0 on a Sparc?  Is this a special port to those
speedsters of AT&T --the famed
3B2?  (which are not long for this world --> NCR buyout, etc.)  Does
anyone really use 3B2s besides the government for GIS.  Is this port of
GRASS X based? I hope this does not mean we need one of these dogs to
do a project.
Flame me if you like but please inform me in the process?
best,
William Lamb
Remote Sensing/GIS Laboratory
(409) 845-9425

These views do not reflect the views of my Laboratory, Texas A&M or
anyone else though they probably should.