sites labels

Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Tue Jul 7 17:14:29 EDT 1992

> Date: Tue, 7 Jul 92 16:42:01 EDT
> From: ngreeley at hanover-crrel.army.mil (Nancy Greeley)

> We are working with site data for the first time and have successfully
> created a site map of 314 wells. (That's the good news...)
>
> However, we now can't figure out how to get values associated with each well.
> We have 1) chemical concentrations found in each well and 2) test ID data
> (and more) that we would like to use as data for the well sites.

After you figure out a scheme for quantization (i.e., assigning categories),
you can get values associated by modfiying sites to look like:

  E|N|#n label

where "E|N" is the easting/northing (well location),
      "n" is the category number (maybe the well number), and
      "label" is the chemical concentration

make another copy of the file for your other data.
--
Darrell McCauley
Department of Agricultural Engineering