international applications of grass

Dominique Bachelet dominiq at rice.cor2.epa.gov
Tue Jul 14 11:28:54 EDT 1992

I am working on a coop project between US-EPA and IRRI (Int. Rice Res. Inst.)
in the Philippines. They have arc/info but we do most of the GISing on grass
in Corvallis. We do rice production and methane emission maps.

I could send you stuff but I'm not quite sure what you want.

pt input". (Same is true if I use the split
|files).
|Could someone please check if the file is OK?  Or am I doing something
|wrong?

     I checked the file, but it seems to be ok.  Be sure to transfer any
compressed (.Z) files in binary mode by typing "type binary" or "type image"
at the ftp prompt before a "get" or "mget".

--
                                                        Ken.
                                           brownfld at zorro.cecer.army.mil
                                               Kenneth R. Brownfield