multiple utm zones

JARDOT at TAMUSDA.TAMU.EDU JARDOT at TAMUSDA.TAMU.EDU
Thu Jul 16 16:19:52 EDT 1992

I attempted to send a message yesterday about this subject, but I think it
it disappeared, so here it goes again.

I saw that someone is trying to do something with Alaska, which has
10 UTM zones.  Someone else wrote back and said to m.setproj , which we
are familiar with.  They also said to pick an x,y and go from there.
That's the part I don't understand.  If you are out there, whoever you
are that answered the problem on Alaska, please notify me.  Kelly