No subject

imager at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu imager at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Mon Jul 27 11:40:42 EDT 1992

Hello all,

I'm having a problem using the inverse fourier transform function
i.ifft of GRASS4.0.

I have no problem translating my images to the fourier domain but
after I create a mask (using r.mask) and try to convert back to the
image domain I get the following error after supplying a name for
the output image:

"Unable to open cell in the cell_misc directory.
 Input map probably wasn't created by i.fft."

I received the same error even when I supplied my real and imaginary
component images as the sole input (without using a mask) to i.ifft;
I had expected to be able to get back to (at least approx.) my
original input image to i.fft.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in anticipation of any answers,

Tony Gale.