No subject

ngaur at chief.ecn.uoknor.edu ngaur at chief.ecn.uoknor.edu
Wed Jun 3 20:38:42 EDT 1992

Hi!
I am faced with a problem of defining different watersheds on a map,
r.watershed gives us a number of watersheds, However it is not possible
to delineate the watershed boundaries. Although this is understandable
from the streamnetwork that r.watershed generates. I am trying to get
the perimeter of watersheds that r.watershed displays.

It shall be my efforts to mask one of these watershed that I am interested,
for further analysis.

Any help will be appreciated.

Nalneesh Gaur
NAlNEESH GAUR                       *    Dept. of Civil Engg. and Environmental
email: ngaur at chief.ecn.uoknor.edu   *    Science
phone (405) 325- 5218____________   *    University Of Oklahoma,Norman