INTERGRAPH .DGN TO GRASS?

Melissa Records records at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Thu Jun 4 10:34:42 EDT 1992

> Merlyn Paulson asks:
>
> Does anyone have, or have knowledge of the existence of, a method
> to convert INTERGRAPH .DGN files to GRASS?

Not directly.  We usually use the Intergraph MicroStation32 export
program to convert the DGN data to DXF format, then import the DXF
data into GRASS using the "v.in.dxf" program.

Melissa Records
USACERL                               phone:  (217) 352-6511, x447
Environmental Compliance Modeling     FAX:    (217) 373-7222
  & Systems Division
Spatial Analysis & Systems Team       email:  records at zorro.cecer.army.mil