p.map help

Richard Wagener wagener at gown.das.bnl.gov
Fri May 1 21:38:30 EDT 1992

This is not directly related to the previous discussion under this
subject heading, but my question relates to p.map as well.  I tried
the sample p.map script from the p.map man page.  The output driver
was ppm and I converted paint.ppm to both gray-scale and color
postscript output.  The script produces a pretty map but no legend and
no comment.  There were two inch long lines below the lower left
corner of the map, one solid and one dashed.  Furthermore, the 'scale'
command did not seem to affect the output at all.

Sorry, if this has been discussed before.  An answer or a FAQ answer
sheet would be much appreciated.
--
Thanks ...rick...
Richard Wagener				|
Bldg. 426, rm. 43			| IP: wagener at bnl.gov
Environmental Chemistry Division	| DEC: 44048::rwagener
Brookhaven National Laboratory		| phone: 1-516-282-5886
Upton, New York 11973, U.S.A.		| fax:   1-516-282-2887