spatial autocorrelation & GRASS

Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Tue May 26 15:58:16 EDT 1992

>    From: Meredith McCarthy <mccarthy at zorro.cecer.army.mil>
>    Sender: lists-owner at amber.cecer.army.mil
>    Date: Tue, 26 May 92 13:27:18 CDT
>
>    Thanks for the info on the v.autocorr tutorial--is the file titled
>    autocorr.ps?  When I open it or print it, it looks more like programming
>    language.  Am I looking in the wrong file?

The programming language is called PostScript. Either you do not have
a PostScript printer, or transcript may not be properly installed. If
the former, I can supply LaTeX source (minus the figures). If the latter,
ask you system administrator. Many folks have setups where they must
explicitly tell the printer that PostScript is coming
(e.g., printps file.ps).

If you do not have PostScript or TeX, then I apologize.  The paper is
75% figures and equations, so a _text_only_ version would not be worth
the paper it was printed on.  One final option may be to use ghostscript
to render each page in a format appropriate for you printer.

--Darrell

P.S.: (there's always someone who will ask these, or perhaps someone who
wants to and don't-
   ghostscript is a PostScript previewer available from prep.ai.mit.edu
which can export PostScript images in other formats (ppm, hp deskjet, epson,
etc).
   TeX is a typesetting system available for every architecture/OS that I
have ever heard of. TeX for UNIX is available from byron.u.washington.edu.
   Transcript is proprietary stuff from Adobe.)