p.map

IBH7CAB at MVS.OAC.UCLA.EDU IBH7CAB at MVS.OAC.UCLA.EDU
Fri Nov 13 18:26:00 EST 1992

I seem to be having some problems with p.map.  I have to put out
a black-and-white copy of a color map with a legend.  I can produce
the b&w copy, but it is missing the bottom frame line and legend.
I put 'colortable y' in my input file but this doesn't seem to do
the trick.  I was also wondering how to set the size of my
printed map?  I tried p.map scale=6in.  No error message was
generated, but the b&w map was larger than 6in.  Anyone have an
idea what I am doing wrong?  Thanks!