GRASS doc names

hoffmann at urzdfn.kartographie.tu-dresden.dbp.de hoffmann at urzdfn.kartographie.tu-dresden.dbp.de
Tue Nov 17 06:06:15 EST 1992

MARTIN, there is a problem in your *.PS file which PATRICIA (@UCSB) has
found out and I had the same troubles...
I got the file, downloaded it to DOS, transferred to MacOS to be printed
on PS-printer connected with Macintosh machine... somewhere in the middle
of this file the process is going down without any start command to print.
PATRICIA said it could be the PS command "begin false setduplexmode end"
                                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
which has to be removed... But this I could NOT do under "PS downloading"
on the MAC, under DOS-WP I got... "The file size cannot be opened".
---
I am curiuos to learn the reasons. I managed the transfer process for
other *.PS documents from the <MOON> the same way and it worked normally.
---
Nevertheless, I could READ the file under MacWrite4.6
It seems to me that the document is for your university's CC environment.
For the beginner GRASS itself has a lot of HELP instructions, also the
INTRODUCTION Guide gives a lot other useful hints I w'd recommend.

Frank
TUD