RIM with C

Elwin Koster ekoster at let.rug.nl
Fri Nov 27 09:07:48 EST 1992

Hi Amin,

These seems familiar to me, I tried to convert the rim sources with f2c,
and having the same Undefined symbols, we couldn't find a sollution yet,
but when you find one...

> Hi,
>
> I am learning how to access rim databases by programs.
> I got some help about using c_rim etc. However when
> I compiled my program, I got :
>
> ld: Undefined symbol
>    _s_rdue
>    _do_u_in
>    _itime_
>    _pow_ii
>    _i_indx
>    _do_u_out
>    _e_wsle
>    _s_wsFe
>    _s_wsue
>    _exit_
>    _s_wdue
>    _f_rew
>    _s_cmp
>    _do_f_out
>    _e_rsue
>    _do_l_out
>    _e_rdue
>    _f_open
>    _s_wsle
>    _idate_
>    _s_cat
>    _e_wsue
>    _i_len
>    _f_inqu
>    _e_wsfe
>    _f_clos
>    _e_wdue
>    _s_copy
>    _s_rsue
>
> I am including
>
> #include "rim.h"
> #include "globals.h"
> #include "opcode.h"
> #include "parse.h"
>
> and compiling with -lrim and -lm options. What is missing ?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Amin Hammad
> Nagoya University, JAPAN

	  ARCHITECTURE, MORPHOLOGY and INFORMATION-SYSTEMS

	Elwin Koster               email: ekoster at let.rug.nl
	University of Groningen    phone:   (+31) 50 636 096
	K.A.A.                     fax:     (+31) 50 635 886
	P.O. BOX 716
	9700 AS Groningen
	the Netherlands