Info on Intelligent Prep of Battlefields

W. Fredrick Limp fred at kirk.uark.edu
Mon Nov 30 16:50:49 EST 1992

We have a fellow who is an officer in the National Guard and
is interested in information on using GIS for "Intelligent
Battlefield Preparation".  This uses GIS to predict where an
intruder might move etc.

If you have any leads pass them on to me and I'll pass it on to him.

--
W. Fredrick Limp,   Director                     FAX: (501) 575-3846
CAST, Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies   TEL: (501) 575-6159
Fayetteville AR 72701                             fred at kirk.uark.edu