GRASS on INTERGRAPH

David Stigberg stigberg at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Tue Sep 1 13:11:39 EDT 1992

> Hello GRASS users
>
> Is there anyone of you currently using GRASS on a INTERGRAPH 30/70?
>
> thanks for the answer,

GRASS 4.0 is running here on Intergraph 340, 3050, and 6040 machines,
and we've distributed GRASS to users with Intergraph 2020s and 6240s
as well as these older machines.  We will be installing GRASS on a new
2400 series machine in the next few weeks.  I should also note that so
far we've still been using Version 5 of Intergraph's CLIX operating system,
and are just beginning to test GRASS under Version 6.

Sorry, but I'm not familiar with the 30/70.  If folks out there have GRASS
running on this, or on any other Intergraph platforms I haven't mentioned,
we'd certainly like to hear about it.

--
David Stigberg
USA-CERL                                  email:   stigberg at cerl.cecer.army.mil
Spatial Analysis & Systems Team           phone:   (217) 352-6511 x631
P.O. Box 9005                             fax:     (217) 373-7222
Champaign, IL 61826-9005