v.digit

Lee Thomas olo at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Thu Sep 3 11:53:22 EDT 1992

I just got v.digit working on our RS/6000 (yaa!), but for some reason
in the Window menu the selection for Display Overlay Map and
Display Backdrop CELL Map doesn't have a menu choice.  Below is the menu
we see.  I need to be able to see our SPOT image sowe can digitize off it.

| GRASS-DIGIT Version  4.00                                       Window Menu |
| Window options:                                                             |
|  a - Show area markers                 W - Define new window                |
|  A - Show area labels                  C - Clear window                     |
|  i - Show lines                        c - Display scale                    |
|  l - Show labeled lines                w - Where am I                       |
|  L - Show line labels                    - Display Overlay Map              |
|                                          - Display Backdrop CELL Map        |
|  s - Show sites                                                             |
|  S - Show site labels                                                       |
|  n - Show nodes                                                             |
|  q - Return from whence we came                                             |
| Help  Zoom  *  !  ^                                                         |
|GLOBAL MENU: Press first letter of desired command. [Upper Case Only]        |

Any ideas?

-Lee Thomas