Hutchinson Interpolation Proc.

Garth Tier Garth.Tier at its.csiro.au
Wed Sep 9 10:54:25 EDT 1992

> Does anyone have or know where I might obtain a copy of M.F. Hutchinson's
> Interpolation Procedure based on his article 'A New Procedure for
> Gridding Elevation and Stream Line Date with Automatic Removal of Spurious
> Pits' J. Hydrology 106 (1989) 211-232.
>
> Steve Huddle
> School of Engineering
> University of Guelph
> Guelph, Ontario, Canada

We have used his code to generate a DEM in Central Australia - about
50,000 square kms at 100 metre grid resolution and found it very good.

He works at the Australian National University.  I have the following
information for him.

Dr Michael Hutchinson, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies (CRES)
GPO Box 4, Canberra, ACT  2601  Australia
Telephone: 2494277 Enquiries
           2490757 Fax
           06      National
           61 6    International
Telex      NATUNI AA62760

Unfortunately I do not have an email address.  I am sure that he would have
one.

Good Luck and I hope your raw data is better than ours was.

--
Garth Tier, Centre for Arid Zone Research,
CSIRO Division of Wildlife & Ecology,
Email tie013 at its.csiro.au