Beginners' Problems

hoffmann at urzdfn.kartographie.tu-dresden.dbp.de hoffmann at urzdfn.kartographie.tu-dresden.dbp.de
Wed Sep 9 10:20:00 EDT 1992

Martin,
if I remember right, somewhere in UK (Leicester?) somebody **wrote** such
a beginners manual tutorial but also, for about 250& with the release...
We are on the same topic to provide a **short** manual for handling the
system, but you have to use the modul manual embedded in the system when
dealing with a special task.
Our problem here is the slow internet line to get all the materials from
the <moon> but then to transform from Unix to our ps-printer connected
with a MAC machine only... but the process works now, using Ms-dos as
an intermediate media formatting system.
BTW, the Bureau Newland (NL) should provide such materials too, but so far
am I knowing of they want $$$ for it...

Regards from Dresden
Frank Hoffmann