GRASS FTP site

Michael Shapiro shapiro at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Wed Sep 16 12:23:30 EDT 1992

There are a number of people having trouble getting to moon.cecer.army.mil.
We have moved moon from one machine to another. I suspect that host tables
stored to "old" IP address and need to be upgraded to the new IP
address. The new address is 129.229.20.254. You can try:
	ftp 129.229.20.254
instead of
	ftp moon.cecer.army.mil
to see if this is the case.

We had hoped that the move would be transparent (which for the most part it
has been) but we knew that there would be some problems for some people.
We apologize for these problems. The move was necessary.