problems with the moon

Chris C Rewerts rewerts at ecn.purdue.edu
Wed Sep 23 08:53:26 EDT 1992

I was looking for something on the moon this week and
got the same kind of error sporatically from the 'ls -ls' or 'dir'
command. However, when this occured, the 'ls' command would
work.

I ftp'ed from a SPARC-II.

Chris Rewerts                        Internet: rewerts at ecn.purdue.edu
Agricultural Engineering             UUCP:     rewerts!pur-ee
Purdue University                    BITNET:   rewerts%ecn at purccvm