Contact Re: genamap

Carlo van de Rijt carlor at sci.kun.nl
Fri Sep 25 04:12:43 EDT 1992

>  Does anyone know of any work being done now or in the past on linking Genama
p (By Genasys) to Grass.  I have read in Grass Clippings that CSO at Utrecht Un
iversity may have done some work in this area.  If anyone has an EMail address
could you please let me know.

>  Thanks in advance.
>
>  Rob Linton
>  GIS Lab, Charles Sturt University - Murray,
>  Australia.
>  Net: rlinton at csu.edu.au

Dear Rob,

A few weeks ago I contacted some people in Spain who are still working on a
GRASS-GENAMAP interface. I'm pretty sure that the CSO people in Utrecht are
not! (maybe they gave up!)
You can contact Anabel Donadios and Alberto Buendia via e-mail:

anabel at tilo.datsi.fi.upm.es

Good luck, an
 please let me know if you have some information. I'm very
interested in that interface myself.

Carlo van de Rijt
Dept. of Ecology
Un. of Nijmegen